11-time Emmy Award winning producer and director, Nick Nanton, runs the world’s largest celebrity branding agency. His platform has enabled him to connect with Sir Richard Branson, Mark Cuban, Ivanka Trump, Daymond John, Steve Forbes, Will.I.Am, Jack Canfield, Brian Tracy, and Tony Robbins. There are too many more names to mention.
Prior to building his media empire, he found himself several million dollars in debt and facing bankruptcy. So how did he turn things around? Part of it involved making connections with the right people.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why Nick doesn’t believe you’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with
- How to connect with people way out of your league
- What Sir Richard Branson told him that shifted his perspective on life
- How to counter negativity
- What he considers his most important belief
- Operation Toussaint
- Visioneer, The Peter Diamandis Story
- The Soul of Success: The Jack Canfield Story
- Maximum Achievement: The Brian Tracy Story
- Rudy Ruettiger: The Walk On